Welcome to DRB-HICOM University Library
DHU Library was officially established on 2nd April 2010. Located at Level 2 of the Student Activity Center, our library consists of three levels with the accommodation capacity up to 700 students at one time and a total of 10,000 in-house collections. The in-house and e-journals collection focuses on various subject field including Automotive, Engineering, Business and etc. Modern computer laboratories and well-equipped library will enhance the student learning process.
Library opening hours as per below :
|Monday - Friday||8.30 am - 9.15 pm|
|Saturday||8.30 am - 1.00 pm|
|Sunday & Public Holidays||Closed||During Semester Break||:|
|Monday - Friday||8.30 am - 5.45 pm|
The objectives of the Library are to support teaching, learning and research activities in the University. Rules and regulations are required by the Library to achieve its objectives. Every Library member is subjected to these rules. Action will be taken against anyone who does not abide by these rules.
- Introduction to Library and Facilities
- Basic information searching : online and databases
To join, kindly contact our librarian, Madam Mariam 09-4242671
Rules and Regulation
PROCEDURES FOR VERIFICATION OF PLAGIARISM CHECKING
1. Plagiarism checking through Turnitin is officially managed by the Resource Centre of DRB-HICOM U.
2. The process is limited only to Thesis for Postgraduate Students.
3. Each application must be submitted using the "Verification of Plagiarism Checking" form together with a soft-copy of the intended thesis.
4. The form can be downloaded from the official website of the Resource Centre of DRB-HICOM U, Verification Of Plagiarism Checking (TURNITIN) For Post Graduate Student
5. It is compulsory for the form to be signed by the student’s main supervisor with his/her official stamp. If a student has more than one main supervisor, any of the supervisors can sign the form. Applications will not be processed in the case of: an incomplete form or no signature and no official stamp of the main supervisor.
6. A FORM IS FOR PER CHECKING. Students need to submit a new form for the second and subsequent checking. The application form is VALID WITHIN 1 MONTH from the date of supervisor’s signature.
7. In the case of the intended supervisor is on leave or unavailable, the applicant must attach with validation e-mail from the supervisor. Only validation through DRB-HICOM U e-mail address is accepted. Date of the e-mail must be the same as the submission date.
8. Results will be notified by e-mail within 3 WORKING DAYS.
9. An application can be sent via:
a. Information Desk at the Customer Service Counter, Level 2, DRB-HICOM U Resource Centre
i. The required information is the student’s full name, his/her ID number, title of the thesis, phone number and name(s) of co-supervisor(s) (if more than one co-supervisor).
ii. The application can be sent to any one of the officers in charge:
OFFICER E-MAIL ADDRESS
• Siti Mariam binti Ismail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mohamad Syamil bin Ismail email@example.com
• Noor Syarafina Iwani binti Ahmad Ridzwan firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Documents accepted by the Resource Centre are in the form of doc., docx., and pdf.
Event@DRB-HICOM U Library
- Jom Baca Bersama Untuk 10Minit - Let's Read Together For 10Minutes (23 April 2019)
- DHU Library Statistics Report 2018
- Library Resources Training (EBrary, TurnItIn) and DEMO SAGE+SAE Mobilus
Library Staff Directory
Mohd Khairi bin Abd. Manaf
Phone : 09-4242670
Email : email@example.com
Siti Mariam binti Ismail
Phone : 09-4242671
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohd Syamil bin Ismail
Phone : 09-4242680
Email : email@example.com
Noor Syarafina Iwani binti Ahmad Ridzuan
Phone : 09-4242679
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Muhammad Bazli Hidayat bin Badrol Hisham
Phone : 09-4242681
Email : email@example.com
Open Access Resources